It’s time again to celebrate Pink October! What is Pink October? Well, as most of you know, October is breast cancer awareness month. Breast cancer has been symbolized by the pink ribbon, so what better way to honor and celebrate women than to have our own version of breast cancer awareness month.
All month long there will be awesome giveaways from amazing sponsors. We encourage you to make a donation during this time to our fundraising team, Aimee’s Pink Flamingos. By donating to our team you will help further research that can help save women’s lives.
Here is a list of all the great giveaways this year (there is still time to be a sponsor, please contact me for more information):
- Lessons in Stalking donated by Dena Harris. 5 winners for this one.
- The Katherine bracelet, pink freshwater pearls hand knotted on pink silk, sterling silver breast cancer awareness ribbon toggle clasp, donated by Dee-Zigns. One winner.
- An 18×24 pastel drawing of a pink lotus flower from artist Juliette Caron. One winner.
- Blog design by Chelle. One winner, can be Wordpress or Blogger platform.
- Pink Ribbon 33 oz stainless steel water bottle from Bright and Bold.
- Dog bathing system from Rapid Bath.
- Animal Crossing for the Nintendo DS, from 4 The Love of Animals.
- An awesome bag from Durtbagz.
- More to come…
Visit my Main Blog