Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have you checked out CSN Stores yet?

I was recently contacted by CSN and was told about their huge variety of recessed lighting that they offer.  My first thought was our bathroom.  The shower gets absolutely no light from the fixture above the bathroom sink.  Most of the time, I don't even bother turning it on, I just shower with the little bit of natural light we get in the bathroom. 



I was able to find the Sea Gull Lighting - 12041AT-15 - 4" Recessed Housing Shower Trim with Frosted Glass in White over at CSN for only $18 shipped!  I think this will be the answer to my problems!

CSNLighting.com doesn't just sell recessed lighting, they have an amazingly huge selection of ceiling fans, wall lights, outdoor lighting, lamps, track lighting and more.

Stay tuned, I have a surprise for all of my faithful readers thanks to CSN coming up!







Search & Win
Like this post ~
Subscribe in a reader
Visit my Review Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment